Tuesday 5 July 2011

THE OWL AND THE PUSSYCAT

My friend Abi directed me towards her friend's new online vintage store 'The Owl and the Pussycat' recently, and to my delight I found a trashy 80's print t-shirt and silver sequin hotpants (which when worn together have now become my perfect trash disco summer outfit). The website has been updated so it's easier to manouver around, and by the looks of things the creator has been busy... what started as a small collection of vintage gems has now transformed in to a wide array of  items, some customised (such as the items below), some found. Here are my favourite pieces, which are available to purchase from the store at the following link - http://theowlandthepussycatvintage.tumblr.com/archive

 TYE DYE PANTS - £5 each

 












 THE OWL AND THE PUSSYCAT TOTE - £8

The creator of the site also offers a nice 'find' service... You contact her telling her what you're after, be it a glam rock jacket, or fringed bag (yes and yes please), and she will go on a hunt for you, free of charge, AMAZEEE!

1 comment: