Saturday 23 June 2012

WHAT I WORE

Three slightly back dated 'What I Wore's'. I have been visiting friends in Brighton and London over the past week, so, I've been living from a capsule wardrobe, hence the same cardi in each outfit. But really, it's the greatest...it's alpaca wool and only cost £5. Anyway, on my trip this was what I mainly covered up with...
Sunglasses: From an Indian street seller, Scarf: Borrowed, Cardigan: Charity Shop, Bag: India, Dress: Charity Shop,  Leggings: Topshop, Shoes: H&M
Cardigan: As before, Dress: Sale at Primark, Lace Crop Top: Charity Shop, Handbag: Vintage, Trainers: H&M
Hat: Found, Sunglasses: H&M, 'Crappy Florida' T-shirt: Borrowed, Cardigan: As Before, Handbag: As Before, Camera Bag: Borrowed, Jeans: Charity Shop, Shoes: As Before

4 comments:

  1. i love the first picture. Your tanned feet look like yellow socks tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like them all but I would say my second and third are my fave out of the three. I like the bralett over the dress, and the Frenchie feel of the third one. Multi-tasking cardigan

    ReplyDelete