Tuesday 21 August 2012

I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND, Shirt


At the moment I'm completely obsessed with this shirt that I sort of borrowed/stole/acquired from my wonderous bf. A proper 'boyfriend shirt'! It's a towl checkered grungey number, oversized ofcourse. I've been wearing it as a shirt, jacket, dress...I don't know what I'd do without it now, and a few days ago my bf said I could have it! Hurrah. On this note, I've found a few other boyfriend-esque shirts that I've fallen in love with, and will act as acceptable replacements should BF decide he needs this one back...(he won't). They're from Lazy Oaf, which i've only just discovered. Lazy Oaf sell really good printed shirts, skater dresses etc. An excellent find...
1
2
3
3. X Batman Logo Shirt (£65)

1 comment:

  1. That is a beauty! I've been wearing my boyfriend's shirt for the past couple of days (an oversized treat), and he's actually got one of my Topman ones. Swap shop. I love that bat shirt, it's so TIM BURTON!

    ReplyDelete